NEVER LOSE HOPE
Indeed it´s a lazy Saturday. I thought to go out on streets and soak myself in the warmth of the winter Sun. But alas!
``Don´t ever lose hope, whatever happens´´ this is one thing we have to say to ourselves. The sun will shine again tomorrow. Take a deep breath, smile. Not just a plastic smile, but the smile you will feel in your heart and in your stomach too coz when we smile whole heartedly, we tend to breath-in most of the time when it starts.
So now the point of being at home is justified. I am starting a blog for the first time. In upcoming days, I will share mostly the Bhagwat Geeta verses and other Indian scriptures that I will be reading and will try to explain it as much as possible in simple way. If you have any suggestions, let me know.
Namaste!
Comments
Post a Comment